NCM Moscow 27,5″ / 29″
Great components from top cycling brands guarantee safety and a smooth ride. A built-in USB port gives you the freedom to have a long day out, ensuring that you never miss anything important because your smart devices ran out of power.
Sporty handlebar & strong DeHawk battery
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- sporty bicycle handlebar
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- over 600Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 120km (depending on the conditions)
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
Safe braking performance
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system. The 180 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system from Tektro. The 160 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
Das-Kit system with a high-contrast LCD display provides all important information at a glance and can also
be read easily in direct sunlight. The LCD display gives good feedback, is extremely robust and easy to use.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear engine delivers a full torque up to 55 Nm with 250W rated power and 48 V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 6km/h are adjustable.
- The display’s control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side – close to the left hand – so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Before driving, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
NCM Moscow 48V 13Ah Details
- Weight: 27,5”= 28kg / 29”= 29kg
- Type: E-Mountainbike
- Wheel size: 27,5” / 29”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Display: Das-Kit, L7B, LCD, 6 Assistant levels, up to 4mp/h power assist walk
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: Inclueded DC482AU 48V 2A with round plug
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15, 48V 250W, 25km/h, rear motor wheel
- Battery: i5-4813H, 48V 13Ah, 624Wh High Power Cells,
- Li-NCM-18650 incl. USB port
- (charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Distance approx. 40-120km depending on assistance level.
- Front/Rear Light: Have to be purchased separately. Not included. Front/Rear reflector incl., cat’s eye
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, 27,5“ 480MM / 29″*520MM,
- Fork: Suntour, XCT-27.5 / 29”
- Brake Lever: Tektro, with brake sensor on the right side
- Brakes: F/R: Mechanical Tektro Disc Brakes
- Crank: Shimano, Altus M311
- Front Derailleur: Shimano,Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano,Altus
- Tire: Schwalbe, SMART SAM 2.25
- Saddle: VELO designed by NCM, black
- Seat Post: Promax
- Grip: VELO, ergonomic, black/grey (synthetic)
- Pedal: Wellgo. B087, black
- See our store for Das-kit off road includes throttle & C7 LCD screen for increased performance costing $219 .00.
NCM Moscow Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.