This is a truly cutting-edge electric bike which has been optimised so that it performs at its best both as a mountain bike and an electric bike. The Shimano gear drive unit and Samsung battery form a formidable duo, giving you plenty of power and range to ride faster for longer on the trails. The Budtrol 02 e-bike is a powerful yet agile e-bike which really packs a punch on the trail. Big on travel, tyres and comfortable geometry, this bike is built to dominate any challenge in a way that keeps you wanting more. Budtrol have gone all out to maximise the benefits of the Shimano e-bike system to create a bike that delivers an unrivalled look, feel and ability so that you ride faster, harder and longer in style.
Focus on quality: Our exclusive ebike frames and components have been rigorously tested to guarantee quality. We combined our manufacturing knowledge with Shimano, Samsung, Zoom and other top cycling brand components to create one of the best value electric mountain ebikes on the market.
A sturdy frame: The 100% aluminium frame and fork keep weight down while ensuring durability.
Smooth riding: A Shimano shifters, cranks and derailleurs makes up a smooth and versatile 21-speed system while Zoom disc brakes ensure your safety. High quality ergonomic grips stay comfortable on even the longest and toughest rides.
LCD display: A proprietary C961 display shows multiple indicators simultaneously and allows the user to monitor the power level of the battery and adjust 5 pedal-assist levels of the motor.
Samsung battery: From one of the best battery providers in the world this powerful internal lithium-ion battery offers 11.6ah volume and charges up from 0-100% in 4 hours with included charger. It has a waterproof design and is impact and vibration resistant. The high capacity removable 36V battery allows up to 50km of power-assist travel. An integrate USB port lets you charge your smart devices on the go. Two tips are provided here to help maintain the battery.
1 When you first get a new electric bike take the time to charge its battery completely for up to 12 hours to ensure current is flowing through all the cells and helps to condition the battery right out of the box.
2 Use the bike regularly and charge the e-bike battery regularly. Instead of letting the bike battery discharge completely try to charge the battery when there is between 20 percent and 80 percent of the capacity remaining. Don’t just leave your electric bike battery on the charge for long periods of time – think several days or more and don’t store an empty battery.
- Frame: lightweight alloy frame only 23kg with battery
- Fork: alloy
- Handle bar: alloy
- Stem: alloy
- Rim: alloy double wall rims
- Suspension: front
- Tyre:20X4.0inch fat tyre
- Quick release for front tyre
- Battery:36V11.6Ah genuine Samsung lithium battery
- 3 mode usage: normal bike without power, peddle assist and throttle without peddling
- Charger and tool kit included
- Motor: brushless, DC motor, rear drive 36V250W
- Display: LED display, 5 level PAS speed
- Front LED lights and back reflector
- Front and rear mud guards
- Controller:36V, brushless hall controller 6A
- Brake:F/R disc brake
- Derailleur: Shimano,7 gears,TOURNEY
- Throttle included as an accessory for private property use only
- Cruise at 25km/hr without peddling
- Recommended rider height: 160cm~175cm
- Additional battery available
- Saddle height: 74~100cm
- Distance range:45-60km
- Motor output: 250W
- Motor speed: 25km/hr approximately
- Bicycle speed: 25+km/hr + peddling
- Max loading:120kg
- Carton size:132*28*74CM
- Net weight:23kg
- Gross weight:28kg